Ten Things I’m Thankful For by Mel Bolduc
1. The peace and hope that surpasses understanding—coming from a personal relationship with the Creator of the universe.
2. A husband who I respect and who loves me, who provides for our family, lives to play with his kids, is incredibly adventurous, and who will never, ever get old.
3. Two of the funniest, most creative, sarcastic, and adventurous young men. My two tween boys keep me on my toes and bring me great honor. They are my treasure and my reward.
4. My friends. You are my family that I got to choose. I have a lot of acquaintances, but few friends—those whom I talk to daily, laugh and cry with, and share funny memes and music with. I need you, I love you, and you complete me. Marco...
5. My home. Doesn’t really matter which home it is, as long as I get to open it to hosting small groups, birthdays, girls’ nights, and New Year’s parties. I am thankful for a home to host with.
6. I am so thankful for music. Music says all the things I am unable to articulate. It can uplift me, accompany me on my deep, dark days, say just the right thing to a friend, bring me closer to God, entertain, and oooooh man, is it fun to dance to!
7. Travel benefits. Since my husband works for an airline, we have been blessed with the amazing gift of free travel. Did I mention that my family is adventurous? Why read about it in books, when you can see it first hand?
8. Food. Oh Lord, thank you for food. Need I say more?
9. Thank you, Lord, for opportunities to serve you. I adore the people of your kingdom. It brings me great joy to provide them with fun events and with a youth leader who is passionate about the faith.
10. I am thankful for the little things in life: lip gloss, dental floss, the beach, good coffee, Google, GPS, and mermaids.
But giving thanks is a sacrifice that truly honors me. If you keep to my path, I will reveal to you the salvation of God.”
Psalm 50:23 NLT